What’s Included in an Electrical Safety Inspection?
Our electricians are trained to spot problems and potential safety hazards. They’ll put their years of knowledge and experience to work as they inspect the various parts of your residential
electrical network. Here are some of the main areas we’ll carefully check when we come out.
- Check GFI outlets
- Check attic for any damaged wiring
- Check crawl space for any damaged wiring
- Check smoke alarms for proper function
- Check electrical service
- Check for bonding and grounding
- Check outlets and switches for proper function
There may be additional areas we check depending on your structure or any concerns you may have. Pricing for our electrical inspection services starts at just $289. Don’t put off this important service any longer—call today to schedule your electrical inspection from Bryant Electrical Contracting.